We have 14 day return policy, per the following conditions:
1. Electrical items, lighting systems, headlight bulbs, are not eligible for return, except in cases where items are clearly defective. Sales on these items are final.
2. Prior to returning any item, contact us for a Returned Merchandise Authorization - items shipped without approval may be refused
3. A copy of the original receipt must accompany all returns.
4. Items must be in “like-new” condition, with all parts, pieces, and hardware present and in re-saleable condition. Used products are not eligible for return.
5. Items should be in their original packaging
6. Customer is responsible for all return shipping fees; we suggest you insure all packages.
7. Returned items are subject to inspection - damaged or shorted items will be discounted at our discretion or may be refused.
8. Returned items are subject to a 15% inspection fee. Sorry, there are no exceptions to this policy. When a product is returned, we must carefully examine the returned parts, check every piece of hardware, repackage the parts, relabel, and rebox. This takes time and costs us money. Then we have to factor in the costs of credit card transaction fees, which we must pay at the time of sale and for the return. Restocking fees only cover a portion of all these costs.
9. If all the above conditions are met, a credit will be issued to the original credit card account or paypal account.
10. Items that are used, damaged, or are missing parts or hardware are eligible for store credit ONLY
11. Items that are used, damaged, or are missing parts or hardware will be discounted at our discretion
12. Items may not returned after 14 days except by special arrangement - and in no case will refunds will be given. A store credit may be issued in special circumstances.
13. Defective merchandise is not subject to the above conditions. “Defective” is deemed to mean items that are clearly manufactured improperly or are otherwise unserviceable due to manufacturing or assembly defects.
14. bulbs are not returnable unless defective. Refunds will not be issued on these items, instead we'll REPLACE the defective item. Contact us for instructions, do not send these items to us without prior approval or they will be refused.
15. Refused shipments (customer refused acceptance or delivery) will be charged a 15% restocking fee, PLUS the costs of return shipping.
16. Returned shipments (incorrect or incomplete shipping address) will be charged for return shipping fees, PLUS redirect or reshipping fees. Restocking fees will apply if the customer decides to cancel the order.
17. If USPS attempts delivery and leaves notification at the delivery address, and the customer does not contact the shipper or make arrangements to collect the package, any return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
We're sorry for all these "rules", but they've all resulted from painful lessons learned. Here's the bottom line: We'll diligently strive to ship your products in a timely fashion, to the address you provided.
LED Controls Warranty
Due to variations in electrical components from various manufacturers of LED lights, our LED controls are only warrantied when used with ADVmonster products.
We ship all over the world via United States Postal Service. We strive to ship orders within 2 business days. 98% of orders are shipped the same day placed. When orders ship, an email is sent to the email of record with tracking information (if included in selected shipping service). For delivery time frame please see the USPS website. Some countries outside the US may use a different freight fowarder.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ADVmonster. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.